NEVS beschikt over het geld dat nodig is voor de productie.

Er is voor gekozen om de diverse modellen te rangschikken op het door SAAB gebruikte type nummer, waardoor de perioden van productie door elkaar heenlopen.
De reden hiervoor is dat na een testperiode is gebleken, dat het opzoeken via de typeaanduiding toch de meest logische en overzichtelijke manier is om toe te passen.
Verder is de opzet, van dit gedeelte van dit forum, dat de forumleden de informatie verstrekken en dat de beheerder en de moderators daarna een selectie gaan maken uit de diverse topics. Ten slotte zullen de beheerder en de moderators de geselecteerde informatie gaan verwerken in een gesloten mededeling, waarna de diverse berichten in elk topic verwijderd worden. Hierdoor verkrijgt men een mooi historisch overzicht per type SAAB, die ooit gebouwd zijn.
Plaats reactie
saabomatie1
Beheerder

NEVS beschikt over het geld dat nodig is voor de productie.

Bericht door saabomatie1 » 16 aug 2013 12.25

Het artikel is te vinden via: http://www.saabsunited.com/2013/08/nevs ... ction.html .

NEVS Has The Money Needed For Production

by JasonPowell

August 15, 2013 in NEVS, News

Yesterday P4 West reported that in the annual report of NEVS first year that as a company they had lost SEK 120 million and they have enough money to produce Saab cars once again.

Mikael Östlund stated that the loss was expected and was all according to the business plan.

In early summer became the Chinese city of Qingdao partner and has paid 649 million dollars for 22 percent of the shares. While it has given promises to Nevs may borrow further over 1.1 billion, according to the annual report.The money is enough to start building Saabs again, writes Nevs.

We have financing that covers the company’s activities in 2013 and that is enough to resume production at the factory in Trollhattan and it derives also from the enhanced funding we received in that Qingdao is now a partner in NEVS, says press officer Mikael Östlund P4 the West.

According NEVS will get more money this year, but the work to include developing cars and start production will also lead to increased costs.

Very interesting times at SAAB/NEVS to say the least. Personally, I would like more information than that production is starting again. It’s great to hear that production workers will be once again making SAABs and SAAB cars will be on a road in the future but for me, I want to know precisely what roads and a layout as to when and what markets will be added.

This is a great thing to be celebrated and I am so happy for the workers that will be called back.

Houdt u zich aan de forumregels, dan blijft het voor iedereen leuk!

Wanneer u met vragen zit, schroom niet en stuur, ongeacht het aantal, al uw vragen in een email naar: saabomatie1@gmail.com

Plaats reactie